Each Executive Coach at the Institute for Coaching is an expert in supporting business and non-profit leaders from Entrepreneurs to Corporate Executives and Fortune 500 CEOs to develop their vision, skills, business plans, communications, leadership and more. Moreover, an Executive Coach from the Institute for Coaching has worked with executives from Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter, Credit Suisse, ABC, the World Health Organization, Johns Hopkins University, JP Morgan Chase, Disney, Phillips, Sun Microsystems, Steiner Leisure, Fuse TV, and Cingular Wireless.
Each Executive Coach is part of a strong group of successful entrepreneurs and executives with real world experience ready to support and train you to reach your goals.
We work with Executives at …
Areas of Impact with Executive Coaching
- Executive Coaching for CEOs, Entrepreneurs, and Senior Executives & Potential Executives
- Advanced leadership workshops, leadership development
- Effectiveness & performance development
- Enhancing your people management skills
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Strengthening your conflict resolution skills
- Working effectively with colleagues of different leadership styles
- Assimilation and transition coaching
- Visioning, strategy facilitation, and goal setting
- A highly interactive, engaging process in which individual departments, divisions, and whole companies craft:
- A unified vision of growth over the next 3-5 years
- An aligned strategy for launching the journey
- A detailed action plan that insures enrollment and accountability.
- Retirement Planning
Executive Coaching Near You
We offer Executive Coaching in New York, NYC, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Boston, Seattle, Houston, Dallas and worldwide. Give us a call and see how an Executive Coach can have an impact on your’s and/or your company’s world starting today.